This is the smallest AmTryke that features the combination hand/foot drive. It is designed to build strength and coordination for a wide range of children with disabilities. The hand and foot cycles are intended for early intervention by stimulating reciprocal movement and increasing range of motion.
Arm length (center of shoulder to middle of hand) 14-18 inches
Leg length (center of hip to bottom of shoe) 16-20 inches
Riders height 30-36 inches
Blue Bucket seat
8.5 inches wide, 5 inches deep and 8 inches tall with safety lap T-strap
- Adjustable step-through frame
- Continuous chain mechanism for hand/foot movement
- Parental steering control on front of steering column
- Two-section adjustable frame; quick-turn knob allows frame to be quickly and easily locked into place
- 4 inch hand crank arms
- AM-9 Foot plates with heel trap, instep and toe straps
- Two-section push bar with round plastic handle
- 9-inch front wheel
- 6.5-inch rear wheels
- Safety helmet included
- Assembly required
- Maximum weight 150 lbs.
- Suitable for riders under 36 inches height.
Shipping Continental U.S. / Shipping outside the Continental U.S. contact email@example.com for shipping quote.